Prior Approval Information
**New CPE Provider Account Registration**
To register for a new Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Provider account, please click here
**Please allow for 2 - 3 business days for account approval**
CPE encompasses activities or materials that RDs and DTRs attend for recertification purposes. All CPE activities must have the characteristics outlined in the document below:
The fee structure is as follows:
- If the activity is between 1 - 10 CPEUs = $30 per activity submission
- If the activity is 11 or more CPEUs = $60 per activity submission
Payments must be made through the online system by credit card. CDR does not accept purchase orders (POs) as a form of payment for CPEU activity applications.
Please note this fee covers the review of all activities. Should your event be canceled, the review fee will not be refunded.
Find forms and resources related to registration eligibility and optional membership with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Core Content Criteria
- CPEU Database
- Instructions for Submitting Activity Type 175
- List of Performance Indicators
- Live Activity Checklist
- Prior Approval Instruction Manual (PDF)
- Professional Development Portfolio Guide
- Professional Test Question Writer Information
- Self-Study Activity Checklist
- Mailing List Order Information