CPEU Offerings and Resources
Use the links below to locate continuing education activities that can be completed in the comfort of your home to meet your CPEU requirement. These links will allow you to find many online self-study options, prior-approved recorded seminars and webinars, professional reading materials, and other online video and audio materials.
- Assess and Learn Modules
- CDR's Accredited Provider List
- CPE Database Search
- Certificate of Training in Obesity in Pediatrics and Adults Course
Visit the CDR Campus to access CDR's Assess and Learn modules.
- Managing Type 2 Diabetes Using the NCP — 5 CPE Hours
- Nutrition in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention - 6 CPE Hours
- Gerontological Nutrition
- Sports Dietetics: Nutrition for Athletic Performance
Click here for a list of CDR's Accredited Providers.
Activities offered by these providers met CDR's CPE Standards.
Click here to locate activities near you.